I had the opportunity to have a quick interview with the talented Henrik , given this opportunity I just had to ask some of his best beauty secrets and what kind of look is trendy for this holiday season.
Here are some of them & the products he recommended.
1.Taking care of the skin with the right products is number one rule to achieve a glowy and flawless canvas.
The earlier you start, the better.
2. Simplicity is the key while multi-using the products you already have.
3. Don't be afraid to play with colors.
4. A "No makeup" makeup Look is effortless & a great way to make your face stand out.
1. Energie De Vie exfoliating face mask that hydrates and exfoliates the skin. The results is a purified, smooth & glowing skin.
2. Advance Génifique Sensitive Serum is particularly suited to boost the skin with pure Vitamin E and ferulic acid which protects the skin from pollution; leaving the skin radiant and ready for your makeup routine.
This serum can penetrate deeply into the skin, thereof you are able to carefully apply on your makeup if you need an extra boost during the day.
-How to Achieve A natural look-
1. To achieve a nice and glowy skin is important to use a foundation that provides sufficient moisture, and the right amount of coverage.
-Foundation sticks can be very scary for some, but they are very easy to work with.
The new stick foundation from Lancôme can be used for that natural look or cover up those spots you need. At the same time, it gives a matte finish.
If you are adventurous with your makeup, you can also do contouring with it with a darker shade.
1. Lancôme stick foundation 035 / 2. Lancôme Olympia's Wonderland Palette / 3. Rôsy Plump
- Multi-using your products is a big plus!
Here I'm using the blush of the Olympias palette on my crease to have a flirty and sweet look while keeping the look very natural.
- Apply a gloss to your lips & you are ready for a lunch with friends or a day at work!
Since we are getting into holiday season transitioning from your daytime to evening look can be sometimes a little bit stressful.
Henrik's quickest tips are to use strong color on the lips that gives a nice radiance.
In addition, you can put the focus on the eyes.
- Start by using an eye pencil on your eyelid and smudge it out with a brush to create an effortless smokey eye.
- Apply eyeliner.
- Go ahead and apply the lipcolor you want to rock for a night out or christmas dinner.
1. Lancôme Crayon Khôl/ 2. Matte Shaker- 189 Kiss Me Cherie / 3. Grandiôse Liner- Black.
Using matte shaker 272 energy peach.
- An effortless Parisian Look -
Design your blog -
select from dozens of ready-made templates or make your own; simply “point & click” -