1. Apply a white or cream color eyeshadow to make the brown eyeshadow stand out.
2. Draw a hard line on the lid of your eyes; it doesn’t need to be perfect. After this step gently blend the hard line with a blending brush of your preference.
3. To make your eyebrows stand out; apply a shimmer or white eyeshadow on your brow-bone.
4. To achieve a natural look; use a creamy highlighter.
– Use a wet beauty-blender for this process. Put some of the product on the beauty-blender and carefully apply it on your cheekbones, nose bridge & cupid’s bow.
5. Apply Mascara & Eyeliner.
6. Apply a matte red lipstick; to be able to have more control of product on your lips, use a lip brush to line your lips.
If you prefer lining your lips with a lip pencil; then go ahead my lady! 😉 .
Optional : Since i like to have a little bit of gloss on my lips, i put a little bit of this YSL gloss to make my lips look a little bit bigger.
Eyepalette: Too faced- Chocolate Bom Bom.
Eyeshadow: Sephora Matte white
Lipstick: Lancome 151 Absolute Rouge
Mascara: They’re real beyond- Benefits
Highlighter: Master Strobing Stick- Maybelline
Eyeliner: Grandiose liner Lancome
All products used are avaible on store 😉 !