Hope you’re all enjoying your week so far! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of the most beautiful dresses I wore in Colombia recently. It has such a beautiful pink color just perfect for the tanned skin.
This dress hugs perfectly any body type , it's Feminine, delicate and perfectly detailed.. I simply love it!
If you want to find similar dresses click HERE other versions of it.
Move your blog to Nouw -
now you can import your old blog -
I'm so excited to share a new hair tutorial with you guys and I hope you like it just as I did creating it. I decided to share this routine with you since I've been getting a lot of questions on snapchat of how I do my curls, so here you go! Also I'm doing this hairstyle in particular since you might have noticed that wearing your curled hair is very on trend right now. In my opinion you can rock this look on many occasions like on your work, for a date, a red carpet perhaps H. If your not comfortable with tight curls during the day you can easily turn them into looser curls.
I'm sharing some of the products that helps my hair to be healthy and shiny as well :D!
So let's start! In this tutorial
Beautiful & Lovely Colombia
If you guys follow me on Instagram (Gambitsky) you might have seen I traveled together with my mom during this summer, which has been such a good and wise vacation for both of us.
We went on the adventure of a lifetime and were able to explore our incredible nation, Colombia. This was such a big decision for us and I’m so happy we got to go there.
Traveling to Colombia was one of the best experiences I have done in a really long while, personally I got to get in touch with my own culture, understand where I come from and experience different life situations that people have to live with during their daily basis.
I'm creating a video where I explain a little bit more of my trip & some footage of the places I able to film.
Before traveling I made sure to pack good & comfortable clothes for casual days to special events, never having a problem with options. I had the perfect travel gear! My personal comfort made my experience of exploring the true, authentic Colombia more of a delight. Some notable places we adventured to was a small village where we had the chance see a carnival with different kind of national dances and enjoy an authentic meal with our family as well and it was in overall a very memorable experience. We also visited the popular destination of Monserrate, which defied all my expectations. I’d seen many pictures before but they just do not do that location justice. Plus the history is so rich, you can’t help but feel inspired.
Top/ Gina Tricot - Skirt/ Missguided- Sneakers /Vapormax Nike.
1. Start applying a foundation/BB cream of your preference; here I'm using a BB cream from YSL torether with the Velvetizer from Urban Decay, combining the Velvetizer with my BB cream creates a lovely matte finish without making the skin dry. It also helps your contouring to stay on place.
2. Use a darker color to create lines that will be blended, be careful with the product. Apply right on your cheekbone, on your forehead and jaw creating a 3. I also like to apply a little bit on my eyelids.
Don't apply too much, since we want to create a very natural contour. Blend carefully afterwards.
3. Apply concealer to cover up redness or spots you need to correct. Here I'm using Naked from Urban Decay.
4. I decided to use an eyeshadow color that looks similar to my contouring cream. This is the new palette from Urban Decay called Gold Griot. Using the color "Levitation" with a blending brush, I apply it all over my eyelid to intensify the color of my eyes. Blend, Blend, Blend! 😉
5. Apply your favorite mascara!
6. I love to put an eyebrow gel to define my eyebrows, helping them to stay in place all day.
7. Using my afterglow highligheter palette, I put a little bit on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose.
8. To make your eyes appear bigger, use a white highlighter pencil on your waterline.